Friday, June 17, 2011

Burlap place mats & runners for rustic weddingd

Recently,  we had a new customer, who used the chat feature on our website, he stated he was a sewing contractor. The conversation followed to talking on the phone; I asked him: “tell me what do you do with the burlap, that you have all these questions?”



He told me that he has the contract for a very large rustic wedding in B.C for 675 guests and is sewing up place mats and runners and other motif pieces . I understood they used  my burlap for walking runners and for accent points throughout the rustic venues, but Runners and place mats as well?
Live and learn... I asked that he please send me a photo of the completed products; he was able to share with me the following, the other items that he made including the burlap headbands for the bridesmaids and small flower arrangements  he will forward and i will post once he gets permission from the wedding planner and designer, I will keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment