Friday, March 23, 2012

Chat transcript: Burlap for decoration

We are posting a chat transcript of a client who was looking for some burlap widths for decoration. The client identity has been kept private.


Hi,

"I am looking for some burlap fabric for decorating a wedding venue. Are you holding any burlap, which is narrower than 40?. I was looking at your site and it has a good variety of burlap fabric options"

(11:10:22) Visitor- Hi I am looking for some burlap fabric for decorating a wedding venue. Are you holding any burlap, which is narrower than 40”?. I was looking at your site and it has a good variety of burlap fabric options.
(11:10:29) Customer Service- Sure we do have burlap, which is narrower than 40”.
(11:10:42) [Visitor page reloaded. New URL: http://www.nusso.com/fabric/burlap.htm ]
(11:11:22) Customer Service- We can provide you burlap widths from 4" to 21"
(11:11:52) Visitor- I have a requirement of burlap to be cut for specific lengths.
(11:12:00) Visitor- How much extra would that cost? Can you tell me?
(11:12:30) Customer Service- Can you hold for a second?
(11:13:02) Customer Service- We cut the burlap as per your requirements by night and deliver them to you. In fact there are plenty of discount options available as well. You can visit our site  http://www.nusso.com/fabric/burlap.htm to know more about it.
(11:14:22) Visitor- OK good. Is it okay if I email my order or would you prefer me to call in?
(11:15:33) Customer Service- Please suit your requirements. Online is better because you get a lot of coupon offers which is good for you. You can also call up if you want to… we do want your business. 
(11:15:39) Customer Service - My name is Sam and you can also ask for my other associates Jack or Eli or Jay. They will be happy to help you.
(11:16:02) Visitor- Thanks a lot for your help. I shall be placing my order shortly. By the way … I just wanted to know if the 18” burlap is the same quality as the 40”.
(11:17:10) Customer Service- Yes. Both the 18 and the 40-inch burlap are the same quality. You can place your order with us either online or after calling us. We promise to dispatch the burlap to you as fast as possible.
(11:17:20) Visitor- Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment