Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Responding to customer queries regarding Burlap and Rustic Weddings


We are posting a transcript of a client email for burlap fabric for her wedding. The identity of the client has not been disclosed for privacy reasons.


Hi, 
I would like to make my wedding special this summer with a rustic look. The rustic look is a rage these days and I am looking forward to it. I would like you to help me with the right kind of burlap fabric to be used for the décor…. The runners, the chair ties and all of that…hope you get me. Wanted your opinion on the right burlap for my décor…please get back to me.

Customer care response

You have called up the right place for you burlap requirements. So lets get to your queries

You are quite right with the chair ties and the need to choose the right burlap, as it can get quite uncomfortable and itchy if you use the wrong burlap fabric. We generally recommend the 4 or 6-inch burlap strips for the same as they look pretty elegant and remain popular amongst a lot of our clients who choose the same.

As far as burlap runners is concerned, the width of the runner cloth depends on the width of the table and it generally varies between 12-27 inches. You will have to order as per your table specifications.

We also do sell burlap for gardening purposes and most customers use the 7or 10 inch burlap for the same. Those who use burlap for construction purposes, use the 10 inch variety.

I hope I have answered your queries and you are satisfied with our response. You can also look up our customer feedback for the response which our customers have for given for the burlap fabric and the use which they have put burlap fabric to.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment